Considering studying Business at Durham University Foundation Centre? Why not join us at the upcoming Business Degree Taster Day!
Come along to experience academic taster sessions in Business, Marketing, and Finance, advice on applying and student finance information within a friendly and informal atmosphere. There will also be 1-to-1 Information, advice and guidance available.
The Business Degree Taster Day will be held on the 19th February 2014 at the Queen’s Campus, Stockton on Tees, TS17 6BH. 10am—3pm
Why study at Durham University Foundation Centre?
Okay we’re the first to admit we are slightly biased…but if you are an adult/non-traditional learner, studying at the Foundation Centre brings with it the following benefits:
- Preparation for study in Higher Education
- High proportion of adult learners
- Access to Student Finance
- Full time or part-time study options
- Academic English language and writing support
- Straight forward progression to Durham University degrees
- Full University membership and student status
- Taught at Durham University, by Durham University
If you would like to join us at The Business Degree Taster Day or have any further queries, please contact us via email; email@example.com